Thursday 22 November 2018

Analysis of Big Bang Theory




I chose this TV show because since I was little I saw it, its very funny for me and it entertains me a lot, and appart that I love the actors its a very interesting history and I always have good times when seeing it



Firstly we have a Wide Shot, showing three principle characters on a room of a house which are going to play Pictionary.


The next scene Is a Mide Shot of two of the characters, we have a shot reverse shot which let us see they are having a conversation.






The next scene Is a two-shot, similar to a wide shot but with two people, the man with the blue t-shirt Is having a conversation with his friend, the editing technique required Is the eyeline match.


This Is a over the shoulder shot looking from behind a person at a subject. Later we have another over the shoulder shots, because they are having a conversation. After the medium close p shot, you can only see half of the body.







Then we have a animation which rotates the image to change from one scene to another. This animation occurs at every scene when they want to change from scene to scene









The next scenes are only wide shots with many shot reverse because they are having a conversation.

  • The soundtrack Is people laughing which makes us see the scene in a more funny way and we enjoy it more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment