Monday 18 March 2019

Finished Blog Conclusion

Over this year I have improved hugely In my skills of making films, learning shots and understanding digital media. We have made a film opening of 2 minutes which we are very proud of and achieved our target audience. 

At the beginning of the year I didn't have any idea on using editing software and over this year my skills have improved hugely until reaching a point were I can edit a film opening without any problem. Sincerely, in September I didn't expected that I was going to dominate these editing software as I do nowadays.


I used iMovie to make my Practice Task which was very fun to record, and finally I used Movie Maker to edit our Final Film Opening. With Movie Maker, I really learned how to use editing software although I used many more types of software which I can use without any trouble.

My team has worked brilliant and we have complemented and helped each other , each of us have contributed in many ideas and we have tried to achieve the best result possible. It has been fantastic to work with them this year and we hope to work next year as a group again.


Finally, i'm very proud of all the work I have done and of all the progress I have achieved in Media Studies and Media Production which has helped me a lot and use many types of software efficiently that I can use in the future for several tasks.




1 comment:

  1. I am having both side trouble and big losses on my small business group, when i hired AssuredBats for Business consulting Garland then i have to decided to continue with the journey.

    ReplyDelete